Who we are!
Who are we?
FOLROK is a Polish company with its registered office in Gotówka (Warmia-Mazury Province) address: Sadowa 13
a/2.We are the administrator of your personal data.
You can contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact us by calling the telephone number:
tel. (+48) 577 771 008
We are responsible for running websites (hereinafter also referred to as services):
You can find up-to-date contact details on our pages in the "Contact Us" tab, which we link to at the very end of each of our pages.
What is the purpose and legal basis for folrok's processing of your personal data?
So why did we decide to collect the data and why do we need it?
We collect data and process it in three cases:
- (1) the performance of contracts that you have entered into with us or which you intend to enter into with us,
- (2) the implementation of the so-called 'legitimate interest' and in order to
- (3) the performance of obligations enshrined in the law.
contracts. Every time you create an account, we enter into a contract with you for the provision of electronic services on one of our services. You can use our services to place orders for goods and services, which leads to the conclusion of further contracts. For the performance of contracts and the proper functioning of each of our services, we process your data for the following purposes:
- provision of services by electronic means,
- performance of the contract for the purchase of goods,
- performance of transport service contracts,
- conducting correspondence and maintaining contact in matters related to the performance of contracts,
- handling complaints,
Realization of the legitimate interest of the administrator. The le
gitimate interest of the administrator relates to the activities that the administrator may take in order to carry out his activities and to do so in accordance with the law. For example, if you agree to receive marketing emails from us, we will process your email address for direct marketing purposes. As part of the performance of the legitimate interests of the controller, we process or may process your data for the following purposes:
- conducting marketing activities,
- contacting you, including for marketing purposes, through available communication channels,
- handle your requests when they are not directly related to the performance of the contract,
- organization of loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can participate,
- recovery of debts,
- carrying out statistical analyses,
- ensuring the operation of payment services,
Performance of legal obligations. In this resp
ect, all obligations laid down in the legislation are included. As part of our legal obligations, we process your data, inter alia, for tax and accounting purposes.
To whom do we disclose your data and why do we do it?
Nowadays, it is practically impossible to provide professional services without the support of qualified specialists. This is also the case with our services. Your data may be shared with other entities when we have the goods (transport service) delivered to you. Your data may also be shared if you choose to use the additional financial services we offer. In the above cases, you will be informed that the use of the service involves the involvement of another entity.
Your data may also be accessed by entities responsible for the proper functioning of our websites and websites and other entities, services that are widely used on the market e.g. it service and system providers, postal operators, payment operators, consulting, legal or audit service providers, as well as representatives of state authorities.
How long will we process your data?
Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract. In addition, after termination of the contract, your data will be stored due to obligations arising from accounting and tax regulations, for the duration of them, and for reasons of legal certainty, until any claims are time-barred. The maximum retention period for your data is 10 years from the last time you used our services. If you want us to delete your data, you can always let us know. We will try to fulfill your request as much as possible. Requesting deletion of data is one of your rights.
What other rights do you have with your data?
In addition to the request for erasure, you have the right to:
- access to your data – if you wish, we may prepare copies of your data that we process for you (the first copy of the data is free of charge but you may be charged for the next one);
- to be corrected – if any of your data is incorrect, we may correct it, although our systems will allow you to correct almost all of your data on your own;
- to restrict processing – if you wish, we may also refrain from processing your data for the specified period (exercising this right may prevent us from providing our services to you and may in certain situations be ineffective);
- to object to the processing – because we process your data in order to pursue the "legitimate interest of the controller" (we wrote about it a little above) you have the right to object to the actions we perform for this purpose. For example, if you do not want us to conduct marketing activities against you, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters, but you can also object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes (remember that this can make our contact with you much more difficult); to transfer your data – if you wish we can prepare the data you have provided to us in the so-called "structured form", i.e. in the form of a commonly used data format that can be easily read by computer software e.g. in the form of a CSV file.
And if you want someone independent to take care of your case?
If you believe that we have violated any of your rights or privacy, are concerned about your data or need more information – contact us, we always try to respond to the comments and suggestions of our clients. You also always have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Poland – Inspector General for Personal Data Protection in the future The President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
When entering information in forms on our pages, pay attention to the description of the fields – we have indicated which ones must be filled in in order for you to submit the form or use our services. We do not use so-called automated decision-making.
In which cases will we contact you?
The emails, text messages and phone calls you receive from us will relate to the execution of orders you have placed through our websites and the agreements you have entered into with us. As part of these contacts, we may also ask you to evaluate whether our cooperation is going as you expect. It is a permanent part of the supervision we provide over our employees, systems and processes and is part of the services we offer.
If you give us your consent, we will also send commercial information to you (within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services) as part of the implementation of direct marketing (within the meaning of the Act telecommunications law). Any consent you give is voluntary and may be revoked at any time. Cancellation of consents is exempt from any fees. To revoke your consent, simply contact us.
Do we use "cookies"? Y
es, we use.
What are cookies? "
Cookies" are text information files that a website sends to the user's browser. They help to secure the site, they also allow you to remember important information that will make using the site more convenient, e.g. allow you to recover previously entered data. What kind of cookies do we use?
There are two types of cookies:
- Session "cookies" – this is temporary information that is deleted when you close the search engine or turn off your computer.
- Persistent "cookies" – store information on your computer that is stored on your computer's hard drive. They remain there until they are deleted by the user.
Cookies help us understand how users use the website. Thanks to them, we can still improve the operation of the website and adapt its content to the needs of the user. Cookies do not process or store personal data or other confidential information. How do I delete cookies?
How files are removed varies depending on the type of user's browser. For more information on how to delete and block cookies, see the Help tab of your browser.